Thanks for those that join in on our contest, the winner will be announced later today on our podcast.
So what’s in this giveaway?
The Behemoth has generously given us 4 special keychains for you guys to have as well as a bunch of other swag like pins and stickers! Also going with those keychains are 3 special PlayStation 3 coffee mugs that we’ve found from a long time ago.
As we’ve said, we’ll be giving away 3 PlayStation 3 Coffee mugs that will contain 1 Castle Crasher keychain as well as other swag we received! One keychain will be given away just as a keychain alone (wish we had more stuff to give out with it, sorry guys.)
How do I get in on this?
Simple! All you have to do is get these answers right for our small 5 question quiz about Castle Crashers and Sony and shoot an email with the answers over to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll sort those who got the answers right and choose the winners randomly and notify them via email.
You must also be registered to our site and please provide your user name that you registered with in the email.
Where’s this Quiz?
Glad you asked! Here are the questions, remember that the only emails with the correct answer will be accepted, Good Luck!
1. What is the first animal orb that you find in Castle Crashers?
2. Who founded the company “The Behemoth?”
3. What year did Sony begin “The Greatest Hits” Lineup?
4. Which weapon in Castle Crashers has +2 Strength, -1 Magic, 0 Defense, and 0 Agility?
5. What does the blue light on the PS3 indicate?
Terms and Conditions
* PSN@Home staff cannot enter in this contest. This contest is only valid for readers and visitors of this blog.
* Contest only valid in the North America excluding Mexico (United States ,United States Territories and Canada)
* Users must have a registered account with our site. If you haven’t registered please click here.
* Winners must provide a valid shipping address.
* No purchase necessary to enter the PSN@Home Castle Crashers Giveaway
* Winners will be picked at complete random no whining if you did not win!