Andrew, James and Chris from PlayStation Euphoria predict what we’re going to see at E3 and ask the question, Is EA Really That Bad? All this, plus more on this week’s Euphoria Cast!+
- EA and Disney Sign Multi-Year Video Game Agreement For The Star Wars Franchise – What Future Games Could We Play?
- New Video Game Publisher, acttil, Has Been Founded By Former NIS America Employees
- Bethesda Announces ‘Wolfenstein: The New Order’
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Pre-order Details Announced
- Poker Night At The Inventory 2 Review
- The Future of Gran Turismo Will Be Announced May 15th
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Has Been Announced For PS3 and Xbox 360
- Four Licensed Games I Wish Existed or Will Exist
First Topic: Our E3 Predictions/Expectations
- PS Vita
- PS Vita
Secondary Topic: Is EA such a bad company?
- Is EA owning the Star Wars video game license a good thing?
- Microtransactions and Online Passes
- Previous games we have loved or hated
What we’re playing!
Intro and Outro by Carl Rogers