PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale has just received a new update as of 2:00 AM EST. V 1.05 is a 260MB update that add’s a store feature to buy DLC and improves connectivity when looking for games. Now, if this is a patch that balances some characters we’ll need to spend some more time with the patch before we can confirm anything else. Until then check back later for a full list of changes.
Here’s a list of the changes made thanks to the PlayStation Vita update feature:
- Changed reaction on forward throw from crumple to flatten.
- Increased start up on cover wall.
- Combat grapple recovery time on block and whiff increased.
- Combat grapple homing angle has been decreased.
- Network stability improvements.
- 2v2 match summary disconnect fix.
- AP store orbs not always awarded online fix.
- Store button added to main menu.
- Removed ability to chain blind fire to run and gun retreat to eliminate inescapable online loop.
- Fix to ensure all players will be awarded proper titles at the end of the season.
- Fixed belt display on the quick match loading screen.