The Collector’s edition of Assassins Creed III was officially announced for Europe but you can probably bet will see something along the same lines for North America.
Starting with the Freedom Edition, considered to be the top tier purchase will be available for $106.68(£79.99) and will include the following extras.
- A 9-inch Connor figurine
- Steelbook case
- George Washington’s notebook
- Exclusive lithograph
- “Lost Mayan Ruins” single-player mission involving exploration of a Mayan pyramid and Captain Kidd’s cutlass
- “Ghost of War” single-player mission including Pontiac’s War Club weapon
- “Sharpshooter” multiplayer package including a new character, Sharpshooter weapon, one relic, one emblem, one special picture and “The Jester” title
Join or Die Edition is the next one below on the price chart, which will be available at around $86.67(£64.99) and include the following.
- The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
- George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- The single player mission the Ghost of War that show how the tide of the Revolution turns into the Templar’s favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- The Sharpshooter Multiplayer package, which lets players unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of The Jester.
Last but certainly not least is the Standard Special Edition. The price has yet to be announced, but it will contain an exclusive single-player mission called “A Dangerous Secret.” This mission will allow players to “fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution” and offer the opportunity to unlock an exclusive Flintlock
So even though this has only been announced in the UK so far, which special edition would you want to show up in North America?